The AGM was held on 9th November and the main points emerging are:-
– 36 members attended (out of our total membership of 112).
– Margaret Read retained her position as Chair by a vote of 18 For versus 17 Against (with 1 abstention).
– Membership fees were increased slightly and the new figures can be found on the Membership form on the Membership page.
– Your subscriptions are now due for payment to Chris Gannaway. Please pay promptly to help our cash-flow.
– The membership year has been altered to match the calendar year so this current subscription will last until 31st December 2013 (giving you 14 months for the price of 12).
As soon as the minutes are prepared they will be circulated to all who attended or sent their apologies. Others who wish to see the minutes should email email@example.com
The provisional Events Schedule 2013 has now been prepared by Roger and will be posted on this News page shortly.
Bournemouth Arrow Chris Brading Memorial TTT With no NFCC team entered for the two-up TT, the club fielded a good entry for the solo event. Conditions were blustery, slightly harder going on the way out. Traffic wasn’t ideal, but from the editor’s point of view, the only hold ups were around Sopley as usual. Aron […]
Phil Harris is organising this, ideally aimed at novices or slower riders. See the events page!