The AGM was held on 9th November and the main points emerging are:-
– 36 members attended (out of our total membership of 112).
– Margaret Read retained her position as Chair by a vote of 18 For versus 17 Against (with 1 abstention).
– Membership fees were increased slightly and the new figures can be found on the Membership form on the Membership page.
– Your subscriptions are now due for payment to Chris Gannaway. Please pay promptly to help our cash-flow.
– The membership year has been altered to match the calendar year so this current subscription will last until 31st December 2013 (giving you 14 months for the price of 12).
As soon as the minutes are prepared they will be circulated to all who attended or sent their apologies. Others who wish to see the minutes should email firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisional Events Schedule 2013 has now been prepared by Roger and will be posted on this News page shortly.
After disappointment due to the cancellation of the TT last week, this week Aron Kelly managed the win he’s been training for. After giving up triathlon to focus on the bike, he’s hoping to have more success this year. His partner Sonia Laurie was also fastest female, with a strong field of 5 NFCC female […]
Forget the hype of Wout Van Aert, the absence of Mathieu Van der Poel, the strength of Phillipe Gilbert and the bad form of Peter Sagan. From an idea 8 months ago, NFCC member Matt Cafferky (and Bill Mayes) tackled the event. Over to Matt in a fantastic report … here