The AGM was held on 9th November and the main points emerging are:-
– 36 members attended (out of our total membership of 112).
– Margaret Read retained her position as Chair by a vote of 18 For versus 17 Against (with 1 abstention).
– Membership fees were increased slightly and the new figures can be found on the Membership form on the Membership page.
– Your subscriptions are now due for payment to Chris Gannaway. Please pay promptly to help our cash-flow.
– The membership year has been altered to match the calendar year so this current subscription will last until 31st December 2013 (giving you 14 months for the price of 12).
As soon as the minutes are prepared they will be circulated to all who attended or sent their apologies. Others who wish to see the minutes should email firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisional Events Schedule 2013 has now been prepared by Roger and will be posted on this News page shortly.
Four NFCC riders were entered for the event. Bob Jolliffe, getting ready for the international Transplant Games next week where he is riding both road and TT events, was a bit disappointed with his 27:00 time. Sacha Ring was even more disappointed, having his second puncture in recent events due to a seemingly badly made […]
NFCC won the recent inter club event, though we may not have beaten VC Venta! See below from the Crabwood Facebook report: The three Crabwood riders who rode tonight (where were the others?) were no match for the New Forest CC team, which included the winner Antony Green in 33.36. VC Venta riders filled the […]