The AGM was held on 9th November and the main points emerging are:-
– 36 members attended (out of our total membership of 112).
– Margaret Read retained her position as Chair by a vote of 18 For versus 17 Against (with 1 abstention).
– Membership fees were increased slightly and the new figures can be found on the Membership form on the Membership page.
– Your subscriptions are now due for payment to Chris Gannaway. Please pay promptly to help our cash-flow.
– The membership year has been altered to match the calendar year so this current subscription will last until 31st December 2013 (giving you 14 months for the price of 12).
As soon as the minutes are prepared they will be circulated to all who attended or sent their apologies. Others who wish to see the minutes should email firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisional Events Schedule 2013 has now been prepared by Roger and will be posted on this News page shortly.
It may seem a bit early to be talking about cyclocross but, to quote the organiser of the first race “it is only 32 sleeps to the first race of the season!” The New Forest Cycling Club is now affiliated to the Wessex Cyclocross League for the 2019/2020 season. This means that NFCC riders will […]
Ray Claridge won last night’s TT with a 36:04, a very good time that would likely have had his 3 minute man and second placed rider Stuart Peckham just in sight on the last rise to the finish. The evening had an unhelpful wind direction, but was warm and at least rain free. A further […]