The AGM was held on 9th November and the main points emerging are:-
– 36 members attended (out of our total membership of 112).
– Margaret Read retained her position as Chair by a vote of 18 For versus 17 Against (with 1 abstention).
– Membership fees were increased slightly and the new figures can be found on the Membership form on the Membership page.
– Your subscriptions are now due for payment to Chris Gannaway. Please pay promptly to help our cash-flow.
– The membership year has been altered to match the calendar year so this current subscription will last until 31st December 2013 (giving you 14 months for the price of 12).
As soon as the minutes are prepared they will be circulated to all who attended or sent their apologies. Others who wish to see the minutes should email email@example.com
The provisional Events Schedule 2013 has now been prepared by Roger and will be posted on this News page shortly.
The NFCC’s Spring TT Series gets underway on the 4th March 2018 at 9.30am. The first event is the first leg of the two race Forest Circuit Aggregate on P334/10. Everyone is welcome. Please see our guide for more details on these events.
On the 8th July 2018, a group of riders from the club are taking part in Velothon Wales and we’d like to extend the invitation to all NFCC members. We hope this will be the first of a new series of “weekends away” and eventually a longer overseas training event. Later I’ll give a few […]