The AGM was held on 9th November and the main points emerging are:-
– 36 members attended (out of our total membership of 112).
– Margaret Read retained her position as Chair by a vote of 18 For versus 17 Against (with 1 abstention).
– Membership fees were increased slightly and the new figures can be found on the Membership form on the Membership page.
– Your subscriptions are now due for payment to Chris Gannaway. Please pay promptly to help our cash-flow.
– The membership year has been altered to match the calendar year so this current subscription will last until 31st December 2013 (giving you 14 months for the price of 12).
As soon as the minutes are prepared they will be circulated to all who attended or sent their apologies. Others who wish to see the minutes should email email@example.com
The provisional Events Schedule 2013 has now been prepared by Roger and will be posted on this News page shortly.
Paul Lockyer capped off a stellar first season as a New Forest CC member by taking the Hill Climb victory at Bolderwood last Sunday. The hill climb is a short brutal affair where maximum effort is required for just a few minutes. NFCC use the climb from Millyford Bridge to the top of Bolderwood […]
New Forest CC was well represented at the UCI Amateur World Championships in Albi, France last week. NFCC had three competitors in the Individual Time Trial: Paul Lockyer, Stewart Ward and Andrew Hanley and two competitors in the Road Race: Duncan Jones and Stewart Ward. It had been blisteringly hot in Albi all week and […]