The AGM was held on 9th November and the main points emerging are:-
– 36 members attended (out of our total membership of 112).
– Margaret Read retained her position as Chair by a vote of 18 For versus 17 Against (with 1 abstention).
– Membership fees were increased slightly and the new figures can be found on the Membership form on the Membership page.
– Your subscriptions are now due for payment to Chris Gannaway. Please pay promptly to help our cash-flow.
– The membership year has been altered to match the calendar year so this current subscription will last until 31st December 2013 (giving you 14 months for the price of 12).
As soon as the minutes are prepared they will be circulated to all who attended or sent their apologies. Others who wish to see the minutes should email email@example.com
The provisional Events Schedule 2013 has now been prepared by Roger and will be posted on this News page shortly.
After the confusion of the course and HQ, with the NFCC events list differing from the South DC, the event was finally run on the official P165/15. The NFCC event listed P164/15 couldn’t be used due to the police forms stating the route via Balmer Lawn and Beaulieu, and the historic NFCC variant starting at […]
There is a discrepancy between the South DC and NFCC web sites. I’m hoping that the NFCC is more accurate and that the correct police forms have been submitted. Start time is 19:00, meet at Parc pale HQ and note that there are NO prior signing on facilities as Margaret is not available, just turn […]