The AGM was held on 9th November and the main points emerging are:-
– 36 members attended (out of our total membership of 112).
– Margaret Read retained her position as Chair by a vote of 18 For versus 17 Against (with 1 abstention).
– Membership fees were increased slightly and the new figures can be found on the Membership form on the Membership page.
– Your subscriptions are now due for payment to Chris Gannaway. Please pay promptly to help our cash-flow.
– The membership year has been altered to match the calendar year so this current subscription will last until 31st December 2013 (giving you 14 months for the price of 12).
As soon as the minutes are prepared they will be circulated to all who attended or sent their apologies. Others who wish to see the minutes should email email@example.com
The provisional Events Schedule 2013 has now been prepared by Roger and will be posted on this News page shortly.
Sundays Time Trial on P334 has been cancelled due to the unseasonable adverse weather conditions. It looks unlikely that road conditions will improve sufficiently for a TT by Sunday morning so Racing Secretary Roger Bacon as made the early call. Most other local cycling events have also been cancelled including the Test Valley Weekend. Currently […]
Due to the adverse weather conditions, there will be no NFCC club ride on Saturday 03/03/2018. I am will inform you about Sundays Time Trial when I am told of a decision. See you next week.